China slurry pump development has undergone introduction, absorption, and autonomous action. Chinese pump technology was underdeveloped in the early years of the new nation.
A variety of sectors needed more and more different types of centrifugal pumps as state growth accelerated. By incorporating Soviet Union technologies, China built hundreds of pump plants in the 1950s to make various centrifugal pumps for societal needs.
If you’re looking for some information about China slurry pump industry, Then this post is right for you. Keep reading!
Development of China’s Slurry Pump Industry
Due to outdated manufacturing and production methods, state-produced centrifugal pumps have a number of flaws, including low efficiency, a brief lifespan, and poor reliability.
Pumps that are imported, on the other hand, cost more and take longer to arrive. As a result, they are unable to work in environments with a high population. Pump issues have greatly slowed the expansion of our economy.
Then, in the middle of the 1980s, our country had to spend a lot of money to import pump technology that met the needs of most industries and made operations more reliable, consistent, and easy to maintain.
A lot of industries evolved around the 1980s to produce high-efficiency slurry pumps, yet today we have Kingda, one of the manufacturers that evolved in this new era to serve the community as slurry pumps.
What is a China slurry pump?
Slurry pumps are used to move solids in the mining of coal, copper, iron ore, phosphate, and other minerals. They are also used all over the world in dredges to clean waterways, to clean up the environment, and to bring back life to land.
According to sources, because Kingda slurry pumps are so efficient, they have replaced foreign pumps in China’s mines. Kingda looks for customers who are willing to test the pumps. The Xingtang Pump Co., Ltd. manufactures the pumps in China and is also responsible for their design and upkeep.
China’s mining technology has improved dramatically over the past 30 years, with an efficiency rating nearly 10% greater than imported pumps. We want international businesses to be able to compare our slurry pump to the ones they already use so they can see for themselves how it is different.
Domestic pumps were almost universally known for their poor performance and brief, useful lives. Some slurry pumps only had a one-week lifespan, which significantly impacted how well the system ran as a whole. Users didn’t like imported pumps because they were too expensive, didn’t work well for everyone, and didn’t get there on time.
Thanks to the Kingda slurry pump makers, whose goal is to help and make pumps that last, the reputation of domestic manufacturers has been saved.
Benefits of Using a China Slurry Pump
- Slurry pumps are frequently used in the chemical, power, and mining industries. Here are some benefits of slurry pump.
- Low energy consumption Slurry pumps with light construction and low power consumption can save a significant amount of energy.
- A good packing system The packing seal increases the packing performance of the slurry pump.
- High abrasion resistance and long working life It has a high elasticity similar to rubber, ensuring a reliable sealing effect without leakage.
- Small volume. Facilitate management Slurry pumps have a relatively small volume, making management and maintenance easy.
- high abrasion resistance. When the slurry pumps are operating, they will be impacted by particles and gravel.
- with high wear resistance. It not only has a long working life but also increases productivity and work efficiency.
- Check our website for more information about these benefits and advantages.
Things to Consider When Buying a China Slurry Pump
Finding vendors who will inquire about centrifugal slurry pump details like flow rate, head, wet part materials, bare shaft vs. complete, motor vs. no motor, motor power, pump-driven type, and shaft seal type is always a smart idea.
If your slurry pump supplier made a mistake, for example, the material delivered is rubber liner, which is much less expensive, whereas the materials ordered are A05 metal liner.
If you ever encountered a pump supplier who would accept his responsibility to rework the electroplating work, congratulations! The majority of slurry pump suppliers will attempt to send it to you anyway, possibly without your knowledge or upon delivery.
But one thing is so good about Kingda. These errors will be corrected, and we take extra care to ensure that nothing similar ever occurs since our clients’ trust is the only thing that matters to us. Thus, we can’t risk having the company’s reputation damaged by a small mistake.
Common Issues with China’s Slurry Pumps
The benefits of a slurry pump are its rational structure, high efficiency, lightweight design, dependable operation, extended lifespan, low noise production, and ease of installation and maintenance.
It is frequently used to transport slurry containing solid particles in metallurgy, electricity, coal, and other industries because of its good all-around performance.
You could run into issues with the slurry pump during operation, such as the slurry pump not running, the slurry pump flow not being sufficient, the packing area leaking, the slurry pump vibrating and noisy, the bearing heating up, and the bearing life being short.
Below is a detailed explanation of these common issues.
- The pump is not working properly. The volute is blocked by the solid sediment.
- Insufficient flow: The inlet and output pipelines or the impellers are obstructed.
significantly worn-out impeller
- The packing hole has a leak. The loss resistance inside the pipe is too great, and the conveying height is too high.
These are the possible solutions to these issues.
- Impeller or pipeline cleanliness
- Timely replacement of the impeller
- Compact packaging
- Reduce the amount of resistance or conveying
- leaky packing place. The stuffing box’s axis differs from the shaft’s, primarily due to improper installation. The sealing water ring has significant wear. Because the sealing water conduit is obstructed, the sealing water cannot reach the packing’s center, which causes the packing to deteriorate quickly and lead to leaks.
Count this as your solution
- After installation, pay close attention to see if the installation was done correctly.
- Substitute a fresh sealing water ring.
- Clean up clogged pipes and seal off the water.
- Vibrating and noisy parts—uneven media densities The pump vibrates when it is turned on due to the uneven medium density. And the pump’s vibration will stop when it is turned on regularly. The pump’s installation is not horizontal. Due to cavitation, the pump’s impeller is out of balance. The suction pipe’s intake is unequal. large pump bearing clearance
This will address the issues. Check this out.
- Dealing with this issue is unnecessary; instead, focus on blowing the medium evenly with high pressure before beginning.
- When installing and using the pump, make sure to check the horizon of the pump body.
- Reduce the inlet resistance, lower the installation height, and adjust the output valve.
- Enhance the pump’s feed condition and reinforce the consistency of air intake.
A considerable amount of pump vibration will be caused by excessive bearing clearance. The condition of the pump should always be monitored during routine equipment use. If the bearings are damaged or the pump shaft and motor shaft are not
The common issues with slurry pumps in actual production, their potential causes, and appropriate fixes are listed above. The effectiveness of the mineral processing plant directly depends on how well the slurry pump is repaired and maintained.
Concretized analysis based on current issues is required in everyday operations. You can also talk to a reputable slurry pump manufacturer about how to make the pump work better.
Choose Kingda for better pumps.
The future of China’s slurry pump industry
The China slurry pump market has enormous potential for rapid future expansion amid growing urbanization and infrastructure modernization. Pumps used in the power, water, building, and sewage treatment industries are expected to be in high demand because the Chinese government wants to move 250 million people from rural areas to newly built towns and cities over the next ten years.
Unquestionably, the China slurry pump market is already very large. China accounted for more than 25% of the global market and more than 60% of the Asia-Pacific market in terms of exports of centrifugal pump units in 2012. The Chinese market will sell close to 13.5 million units a year by 2017, with shipments predicted to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% from 2012 to 2017.
The aforementioned shipment percentages for the global and Asia-Pacific markets would rise as a result to 28% and 65%, respectively.
Many pump suppliers are getting more confident in their abilities to open new facilities in the country in order to compete with local manufacturers because of the good long-term growth expectations for the Chinese economy.
However, instant growth is not always on the horizon. This anticipated spike may take longer than projected because of the Chinese government’s preference for long-term financial stability over immediate growth. In such a complicated market, international businesses can stay ahead of the competition by being ready for future trends.
The competitive environment in the Chinese pump market is clearly evolving quickly. It is understandable for suppliers to be cautious about the near future given the myriad unknowns surrounding the influence of the Chinese government.
Even while the future performance of the China pump business is uncertain, there is unquestionably room for rapid expansion. Contact Kingda or visit our website.