Why we need Slurry Pumps in the Municipal Industry
The pump is a machine that delivers fluid or pressurizes fluid. It transfers the mechanical energy or other external energy to the liquid to increase the liquid energy. Pumps used in Municipal Industry mainly for Water Supply and Sewerage Projects. The main purpose of these Pumps are to serve the people and easy their daily life, common choices in this field are the pumps that dealing with water and sewage, including submersible sewage pumps, large-flow axial flow pumps, and double-suction pumps
The pumps used in the Municipal Industry is not as complicated as that in the industry fields, anyway in order to choose a proper Pump for the right conditions there are usually the below points that need to be taken into consideration
1. The Capacity (flow rate) is one of the important performance data for pump selection, it is directly related to the production capacity and conveying capacity of the whole device. For example, in the process design of the design institute, the normal, minimum and maximum flow rates of the pump can be calculated. When selecting the pump, take the maximum flow rate as the basis. When there is no maximum flow rate, usually 1.1 times the normal flow rate can be taken as the maximum flow rate.
2. The head required by the installation system is another important performance data for pump selection. Generally, the head should be selected by magnifying 5%-10% of the designed data.
3. Liquid properties, including the name of the liquid medium, physical properties, chemical properties and other properties. The physical properties include temperature, density, viscosity, solid particle diameter and gas content in the medium, etc. This relates to the head of the system and the NPSH of a suitable pump type. chemical properties, mainly refer to the chemical corrosiveness and toxicity of the liquid medium, which is an important basis for the selection of pump materials and the selection of which type of shaft seal.
4. The conditions of the device system refer to the liquid delivery height and the liquid delivery distance, the lowest liquid level on the suction side, the highest liquid level on the discharge side and other data and the pipe specifications and their length, materials, pipe fitting specifications, quantity, etc. In order to calculate the head of the system and check the cavitation margin.
5. There are many operating conditions, such as liquid operation saturated vapor power , suction side pressure, discharge side container pressure, altitude, ambient temperature, whether the operation is intermittent or continuous, and whether the pump position is fixed or Removable.
Agricultural Irrigation and Water Supply
Uzbekistan Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources
The Pumps need to be working all the time to reach the need and there is a high need of the capacity and head
Based on the customer’s need and design, professional engineering team adjust the materials and offer proper suggestions about the pumps quantity in this system and about the installation to keep the pump working in a good condition for a long time
The pump and spare parts have good abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high reliability, now the system is ruining smoothly and the MTBR is greatly lengthened